clinical engineering online course
Learn Essentials Beyond Management of Medical Equipment in Healthcare Organizations. ” From Zero to Hero “
The Clinical Engineering department in any healthcare organization has a major role in patient care and optimizing the investment. This course provides the knowledge of how that can be achieved.
What you'll learn
- what are the clinical engineering set of activities.
- How to prioritize the Clinical Engineering activities.
- How to manage the healthcare technology specially medical equipment.
- To be aware of the whole life cycle of medical equipment starting from Needs Assessment to Decommissioning and Disposal.
- The impact of effective and efficient Clinical Engineering department performance on the healthcare quality
- To be aware of the difference between the clinical engineering department and medical equipment maintenance department.
- The importance of resources and how to manage Human, Physical and Financial Resources.
- To be familiar with the automation of Clinical Engineering activities.
- What is the basic core of competencies.
Time to Complete
Expert Biomedical Engineer
- Clinical Engineering department Director & Quality Officer at Police Hospitals. Engineering department Director at Adam International Hospitals.
- General Manager at MPCS Company (Medical Planning and Clinical Solutions), Technical Assessor at EGAC.
- Lecturer at Information Technology Institute (ITI).
- bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering from Cairo University
- Master Degree in Biomedical Engineering from Cairo University
- Master Degree in Business Administration from Cairo University
- CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality)
- Lean Six Sigma
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Risk Management
- ISO 17025
- ISO 9001
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
AMAZING limited sale!!!
We'd love to hear from you
Get Started With Us
Clinical EngineeringArabic Professional Online Course
HQ Video Production
Available for 8 Weeks
Biomedical Engineering Online Courses
Clinical Engineering From Zero to Hero
Engineer : Ahmed ElSeddawy
Dental Equipment From Zero to Hero
Engineer : Hany Ahmed
Ultrasound Equipment From Zero to Hero
Engineer : Ahmed Salah