Dental Equipment online course
Learn Essentials, Maintenance and Management Beyond Dental Equipment in Healthcare Organizations. ” From Zero to Hero “
The Dental Equipment in any healthcare organization has a major role in patient care and optimizing the investment. This course provides the knowledge of how Maintenance, Operation and Management of these equipment can be achieved.
What you'll learn
- what are the main equipment in the Dentist clinic.
- Theoretical Basis and operation of Dental Equipment
- Dental Unit Technical Block Diagram.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting for each part in the Dental Unit.
- Maintaining Electrical control boards of the Dental Unit.
- Maintaining Pneumatic (Air/Water/Pressure) control Circuits of the Dental Unit.
- Finally, you will get amazing Experience in Maintenance & Troubleshooting Tips & Tricks.
Time to Complete
Expert Biomedical Engineer
- Clinical Engineering department Director & Quality Officer at Police Hospitals. Engineering department Director at Adam International Hospitals.
- General Manager at MPCS Company (Medical Planning and Clinical Solutions), Technical Assessor at EGAC.
- Lecturer at Information Technology Institute (ITI).
- bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering from Cairo University
- Master Degree in Biomedical Engineering from Cairo University
- Master Degree in Business Administration from Cairo University
- CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality)
- Lean Six Sigma
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Risk Management
- ISO 17025
- ISO 9001
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
AMAZING limited sale!!!
We'd love to hear from you
Get Started With Us
Biomedical Engineering Online Courses
Clinical Engineering From Zero to Hero
Engineer : Ahmed ElSeddawy
Dental Equipment From Zero to Hero
Engineer : Hany Ahmed
Ultrasound Equipment From Zero to Hero
Engineer : Ahmed Salah