Ultrasound Equipment online course
Learn Essentials, Maintenance and Management Beyond Ultrasound Equipment (2D-3D-4D) in Healthcare Organizations. ” From Zero to Hero “
The Ultrasound Equipment in any healthcare organization has a major role in patient care and optimizing the investment. This course provides the knowledge of how Maintenance, Operation and Management of these equipment can be achieved.
What you'll learn
- Theoretical Basis of Ultrasound Technology
- Ultrasound Equipment Technical Block Diagram.
- Operation software of Portable and Built-In Equipment of Technology (2D-3D-4D).
- The impact of effective and efficient Clinical Engineering department performance on the healthcare quality
- How to be a professional Applicator Engineer on Ultrasound Equipment.
- Maintenance and Service Manual Reading Skills of Ultrasound Equipment.
- National and Global Market Competition in Ultrasound Equipment Field.
- Finally, you will get amazing Experience in Maintenance&Troubleshooting, Equipment Application and Management.
Time to Complete
Expert Biomedical Engineer
- Co-Founder and Manager at Techno Service Company for Trading Medical Equipment
- Sales Manager at Al-Sarh Company for Trading Medical Equipment for 3 Years
- Service Engineer at AlForsan Company, Dornier ESWL, Sedical X-Ray, BK Ultrasound for 3 Years
- Service Engineer at LINC Government Serivces Inc. “IMC Project” for 1 Year
- Service Engineer at Youssef Allam Company for 1 Year
- Service Engineer at International Medical Center, Calibration Lab for 1 Year
- Bachelor Degree of Biomedical Engineering from Higher Technological Institute, Egypt.
- Total Quality Management Diploma (700Hr) From Egyptian Ministry of Health.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) From Minister of Civil Aviation.
AMAZING limited sale!!!
We'd love to hear from you
Get Started With Us
2D-3D-4D Technology ( Maintenance & Operation & Management )
Biomedical Engineering Online Courses
Clinical Engineering From Zero to Hero
Engineer : Ahmed ElSeddawy
Dental Equipment From Zero to Hero
Engineer : Hany Ahmed
Ultrasound Equipment From Zero to Hero
Engineer : Ahmed Salah